Our company has built an excellent reputation around quality customer service, efficiency, and affordability. The company has been in the waste management service industry long enough to establish itself as a premier provider when it comes to skip bin rental in Adelaide and its suburbs.
If you’re undergoing a major home renovation including landscaping, spring cleaning, or home additions, you will naturally need big containers for all the rubbish. Don’t even think about using jumbo or XXG black garbage bags for those! Although they do have a larger capacity, they’re simply not that sturdy or dependable for large-scale waste removal at home or at the office.
Where should you get skip bins for hire in Adelaide?
It’s not that difficult to find a company offering rubbish removal services in Adelaide. The trick to obtaining skip bins however is choosing which mini skip hire company in Adelaide is worth the money.
Here are some criteria to consider when hiring a skip bin rental company:
- How much waste do you need to remove from the property?
It’s impossible to accurately measure the amount of waste you intend to get rid of at one go. With this in mind, it is important to choose an adequately sized skip bin for hire. It is recommended to choose a medium-sized container measuring 5 to 6 cubic metre.
Here is a brief guideline on how to safely assess your skip bin needs:
- 2 to 3 cubic metres are ideal for residential rubbish removal projects. If you’re about to get rid of low-volume waste, this is the best option to pick.
- 4 to 5 cubic metre skip bins are perfect for small to medium-sized home renovation or construction projects. There are skip bins that have a walk-in facility which makes garbage removal from the property easier.
- 6 cubic metre bins are suitable for business and residential waste removal use. You may ask for additional features such as covers or security lockable skips to ensure that your property stays clean and organised at all times.
- 8 to 9 cubic metre skip bins are perfect for heavy projects such as those in construction or industrial settings. Ask the rental company about the type of materials that you can stow away in their skip bins. Whilst some allow for any type of refuse to be stored in their skip bins, there are others that offer specific type of skip bins for different types of waste materials.
To know more about skip bin rentals in Adelaide, or if you wish to obtain efficient and reliable services, you may reach us on 0400 354 193. You may also order online by clicking here.