One of the fastest and most affordable means of removing large volumes of rubbish is by hiring mini skip bins from a reliable Adelaide company. It is important to determine the right size of the skip for your needs and strategic placement once it is delivered to your doorstep.
To ensure effective disposal of waste, it is important to learn how to properly load a skip bin. You have to formulate a plan on how all the rubbish, debris, and waste will be loaded on the skip to make use of available space.
But before you start loading the skip, bear in mind that there are certain items that are not allowed in the bin. To ensure safe and efficient waste disposal, it’s always better to check your rubbish before loading it on to the bin. Here are things that you can’t throw in a skip bin hire:
- Hazardous chemicals
- Flammable items
- Wet paint
- Tyres, batteries, and petroleum
- Biodegradable waste products such as food leftovers, soiled nappies, and sanitary napkins
Pointers on How to Efficiently Load Skip Bin Hire to Optimise Space and Save Time
- Collect all rubbish from your home nearest to where the skip bin hire will be positioned
- Before loading all rubbish and debris from your home, it is important to have a plan. Here are some suggestions:
- Load all flat items first. Once all flat items are laid down, you can then load all bulky and heavy items on top.
- When loading bulky or heavy items, load them in a manner wherein no spaces are left unfilled
- For fragile or pliable items, crush them or tear them apart. Fill the gaps and airspace with these smaller chunks of rubbish for space optimisation.
- Do not overload the skip bin. Make sure to identify the mark that indicates the skip bin is full.
Now that you have these helpful tips to guide you in loading skip bins, the next step is to call our hotline to request a quote. You may reach us on 08 8325 3033 today.